Another quick and easy semi-homemade recipe that I like to make a lot are enchiladas. They are very easy to make and don’t take much work, plus they’re delicious!
All you need:
- 1 can Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup (condensed)
- 2-3 Chicken breasts (2 big or 3 small)
- 1 can Old El Paso red enchilada sauce
- shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Boil the chicken and shred it (Alternatively, you can dice the chicken and cook it in a skillet)
- mix the shredded chicken with the nacho cheese soup (don’t prepare the soup, leave it condensed)
- stuff and roll your tortillas with the chicken and line them in a 9×13 pan
- top them with enchilada sauce
- top with cheese
- bake until the cheese is melted and the edges of the tortillas are beginning to brown
Serve with some rice and beans and your choice of toppings for a hearty meal!