I love Olive Gardens zuppa Toscana soup. It’s one of my favorite things to get there. So with cold weather and soup season upon us, I’m going to share with you a surprisingly simple recipe for this soup!
- 1lb Italian sausage
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1cup heavy cream
- 48oz chicken broth plus one can
- 1 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 onion chopped
- Parmesan (optional)
- Cook the sausage in a large pot. You don’t have to drain it.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic and cook until the onions are clear.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream and potatoes. Bring to a boil for about 5 minutes.
- Lower to a simmer and add the kale.
- Cook until the kale is wilted.
Serve and top with Parmesan along with some garlic breadsticks for a yummy meal!